Introducing the Website Refresh
What is a Website Refresh?
A website redesign (or 'refresh', as we call it), breathes new life into your existing site, without the time and financial commitment of completely rebuilding it.
We've built a lot of websites, and we know that the most time-consuming part is deciding on the structure and writing the content. A website refresh improves the look of your site, while keeping your existing content, images, and architecture intact.
Why Do a Website Refresh?
- You get a fresh new look that is still in line with your corporate brand
- It's 40-60% less expensive than rebuilding your site from scratch
- It makes a better first impression when marketing your fund(s)
- Your visitors enjoy a smoother mobile experience with a site that's responsive for tablets and phones
- A refresh can usually be completed within 2-3 weeks (instead of 6-8 weeks for a brand new website)
- Refreshed websites integrate with your existing CRM and email marketing services (i.e. Solve, SalesForce, Mailchimp, Constant Contact)
- You can easily add blog functionality to share news and improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Your team can quickly make future changes without any tech support
- Usually requires next to no time or effort on your part
- Quick approval from compliance, since the content doesn't change
For an in-depth look at the website refresh process, check out a recent case study on structured debt financing group Costella Kirsch.
Interested in learning more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.