10 Twitter Accounts Worth Following
Okay, so you've got a Twitter account and set up a slick profile. You've synched up your account to a social media monitoring service like Hootsuite (we heart Hootsuite). Now....who to follow? Here are our top 10 most followable accounts, from both the tech and financial spaces.
Twitter accounts to follow right now:
2. Hootsuite - @hootsuite. Have we mentioned we love Hootsuite? Their main Twitter account is a great source of helpful marketing and social media tips. Contact @Hootsuite_Help for tech and product support.
3. Pensions & Investments Magazine - @pensionsnews
5. Institutional Investor Magazine - @iimag.
6. Business Insider - @businessinsider. Often the first to break stories in the finance space.
7. Fast Company - @FastCompany. Profile reads "Inspiring readers to think beyond traditional boundaries & create the future of business." About sums it up.
8. Forbes - @forbes. 'Nuff said.
10. Axial - @AxialCo. "A platform that connects business owners and their advisors with capital to grow, finance, and sell their companies."